Sometimes a course of a few days immersed in the subject can be really helpful to assimilate the technical knowledge.
Most courses, unless they are customised are by nature generic.
In order to convert the knowledge into useful action for the client, S/R/M courses come with a complementary one-on-one coaching session, where the client can build a specific action plan and clarify the goals that need to be achieved.
- +34 601 093969
- Skype: "Janelviajero"
- 19 Nov 2017Our (mis)understanding of complexity in Safety: it´s not complicated it´s complex!
- 28 Feb 2017Complexity and decision making: Is SMS enough? [EBASCON 2017]
- 19 Dec 2016Is SMS enough? Complexity thinking and taking action…
- 28 Jun 2016How effective are our efforts to manage fatigue risk in aviation maintenance?
- 20 Oct 2015The purpose of SMS: Is SMS enough to make our organisations safer?