Tools can be a blessing and a curse, in this section you will find some generic specifications for the safety tools you need, but also some suggestions for applications, hacks and tricks which can make the workload lighter and help you focus on the tasks which actually improve safety performance.
Some tools are software (not the expensive kind necessarily) others are simple methods, strategies, processes or psychological tricks which help to streamline, communicate, persuade or influence.
- +34 601 093969
- Skype: "Janelviajero"
- 16 May 2018Why do Safety Management Systems fail?
- 19 Nov 2017Our (mis)understanding of complexity in Safety: it´s not complicated it´s complex!
- 28 Feb 2017Complexity and decision making: Is SMS enough? [EBASCON 2017]
- 19 Dec 2016Is SMS enough? Complexity thinking and taking action…
- 28 Jun 2016How effective are our efforts to manage fatigue risk in aviation maintenance?