Tools can be a blessing and a curse, in this section you will find some generic specifications for the safety tools you need, but also some suggestions for applications, hacks and tricks which can make the workload lighter and help you focus on the tasks which actually improve safety performance.
Some tools are software (not the expensive kind necessarily) others are simple methods, strategies, processes or psychological tricks which help to streamline, communicate, persuade or influence.
- +34 601 093969
- Skype: "Janelviajero"
- 28 Feb 2017Complexity and decision making: Is SMS enough? [EBASCON 2017]
- 19 Dec 2016Is SMS enough? Complexity thinking and taking action…
- 28 Jun 2016How effective are our efforts to manage fatigue risk in aviation maintenance?
- 20 Oct 2015The purpose of SMS: Is SMS enough to make our organisations safer?
- 17 Jun 2015Seven Survival Skills for Safety Managers