Refresher course of Safety Management Systems
This course is meant as a quick overview for aviation managers and safety professionals about basic concepts and philosophy of SMS.
- Understand why we need a Safety Management system to manage safety the organisation
- Understand how the Safety Management process works
- Understand what the elements are for a successful SMS
- Ask some critical questions about the SMS in their organisation and see if it works!
- Understand that SMS and Safety Management are not the same!
- How to use the SMS to increase safety performance.
Find the FULL course on Udemy.com
As this is a fairly simple introductionairy course for the moment the price is low. You can get it through the above link for EUR 9.99
You might want to consider this as an introduction course for new managers in your organisation.
Over time, as modules get added, the price will go up, but you will already have access if you buy now.
Refresher course of Safety Management SystemsThis online course is meant as a quick overview for aviation managers and safety professionals about basic concepts and philosophy of SMS.
- +34 601 093969
- Skype: "Janelviajero"
- 16 May 2018Why do Safety Management Systems fail?
- 19 Nov 2017Our (mis)understanding of complexity in Safety: it´s not complicated it´s complex!
- 28 Feb 2017Complexity and decision making: Is SMS enough? [EBASCON 2017]
- 19 Dec 2016Is SMS enough? Complexity thinking and taking action…
- 28 Jun 2016How effective are our efforts to manage fatigue risk in aviation maintenance?