Identifying the right problem to solve is sometimes more important than problem solving itself.
A safety coaching session can help to step back, analyse what problems exist and what needs to be solved.
Professionals usually can figure out solutions themselves, the tricky part is that they cannot see the wood for the trees.
S/R/M Coach helps above all to create clarity, and facilitates the goals, objectives and targets needed to get where the client wants/ needs to go.
- +34 601 093969
- Skype: "Janelviajero"
- 19 Nov 2017Our (mis)understanding of complexity in Safety: it´s not complicated it´s complex!
- 28 Feb 2017Complexity and decision making: Is SMS enough? [EBASCON 2017]
- 19 Dec 2016Is SMS enough? Complexity thinking and taking action…
- 28 Jun 2016How effective are our efforts to manage fatigue risk in aviation maintenance?
- 20 Oct 2015The purpose of SMS: Is SMS enough to make our organisations safer?