AVIATION SAFETY RISK MANAGEMENT COURSE
For a Safety Management System to be effective, Safety Risk Management is one of the core activities to get right.
This course will bring an overview of the safety risk management process and specific practical aspects of how to implement it in your organisation.
In addition to the course a S/R/M coaching session is included in the course fee.
This will allow to discuss issues in your organisation and will be focussed on the definition of a practical action plan for your organisation.
|Language||English, Spanish, French, Dutch or Brazilian Portuguese|
|Structure||1 day Safety Risk Management Process, purpose and design
2 day practical session Risk Assessment tools
1 day Effective risk mitigation and communication strategies
|Attendees||Aviation Safety Managers or practitioners in Safety Management Systems, people responsible for the Management of Change process, Quality Managers|
|Fee covers:||4 days open course training,+ 1 additional individual coaching session (3 hrs remote)|
|Cost||€ 1.750,00 (exclusive VAT)|
Please contact us if you want to participate in this course.
This course can also be delivered to your team in-house, content can be customised.
Contact us for a quote, an in-house course can be more cost-effective when you are considering to send more than 5 people.
- +34 601 093969
- Skype: "Janelviajero"
- 28 Feb 2017Complexity and decision making: Is SMS enough? [EBASCON 2017]
- 19 Dec 2016Is SMS enough? Complexity thinking and taking action…
- 28 Jun 2016How effective are our efforts to manage fatigue risk in aviation maintenance?
- 20 Oct 2015The purpose of SMS: Is SMS enough to make our organisations safer?
- 17 Jun 2015Seven Survival Skills for Safety Managers